Friday, February 15, 2008

Christmas!





We spent Christmas with the Burtenshaw clan. It was so much fun to have the Redd family with us. My nephew, Jack, always takes a few days to warm up to me but once he did, he stole the show. I couldn't stop laughing as he climbed up on the table, flexed his muscles, and said "Jack the Man!". I LOVE that little guy!
I felt spoiled to have my grandpa, Papashaw, and his sweet wife, Bonnie, spend Christmas Eve with us. It's rare to have one on one time with them. Not to mention, Bonnie make the BEST Christmas cookies! I look forward to them every year.
After stuffing ourselves, we gathered the kids and attempted a Christmas Pageant. We had to tell Nora that she was a princess instead of an angel, it was the only way to dissolve the drama of both girls wanting to be Mary. Overall, I think we pulled it off successfully! We skipped the tradition of driving around to see the neighborhood luminaries. It was a stormy night and we were content to snug in and spend some quality family time! It really was a wonderful Christmas!

8 comments:

Trent & Emily Davies said...

I am so excited that you joined the blogger world! I logged into see if Sarah updated anything and saw your name on the link list! Your girls are seriously way too cute!

Elise and Lane said...

Yeah! This is the first time we've seen pictures of all 3 of your gorgeous girls! They are adorable!

FRANK AND HEATHER MAILE said...

YEA! Becky...I just barely found your blog on Sunny's. I'm so excited to see what you're up to more often! Those pics of the girls are so precious! I cannot believe how big Eden is. I remember babysitting her overnight when she was about 6 months old. CRAZY how time flies!

Denise said...

Hey you, now I've tracked you down whether you like it or not, I just found you on sunny's blog! you can't escape now!! :)

Amanda said...

Yay another family blogger!!! :) Even though we never got together I really miss bumping into you at Wal-Mart here in Logan, saddness.

Nadine said...

What cuties you have there. Now it is just keeping up with the blogging that is the hard part..at least for me it is.

Gardiner said...

Becky, If you ever check this, email me, then delete this

katie at walpole family dot com

I can't believe I found you! Can't wait to hear from you. It's been a long, long time.

Casandra Winter said...

hi! how are ya gal. You should update ;) loves

casandra